Flu Shot Schedule for KFCS Staff, Retirees and their Families: The vaccine clinics for influenza will be at your schools over the next three weeks. If you have insurance, there is no cost to you, but you must bring in your INSURANCE CARD AND NUMBER. This year they are accepting all types of insurance including OHP/CCC. If you do not have insurance, the cost is $40. Family members ages 6 and older are welcome.
All Covid precautions will be in place. Masks are required.
You may get your vaccine at any of the locations listed.Click here for the PDF Version of the schedule. Retirees/families are welcome. Thank you and Stay Healthy!
Distance Learning Education Links
SPARK PE Videos
Click Here for ODE's COVID-19 Information for KFCS
Klamath Home Learning Academy
PM Session: 12:30-3:30 M, T, W, Th, F
Student Information System and Education Databases
- SIS Portal
- Pulse Data Dashboard
- Clever Dashboard (Benchmark Education and Typing Agent)
- Education Benchmark Login for School-wide Accounts
- Frontline Education
GMail, Google Apps, and Remote Control
- GMail Login
- Google Apps Start Page - login to access all district subscribed Google services such as Google docs, email and teach websites
- TeamViewer Quick Support Windows- Right click on this link and choose "Save Link As" then save to your desktop or download folder.
Employee Forms and Information
- 2020/21 Staff Handbook
- Field Trip Form: Must be submitted 2 weeks prior to field trip
- Absence Slip (fillable form that can be saved)
- Accident Report Form (fillable form that can be saved)
- Change of Address Form - Complete and send to the Business Office
- Direct Deposit Form - have your paycheck securely deposited into your bank account. Complete and send to the Business Office
- Safety Training Online
- Safety Specialist - talk to a knowledgeable Safety Specialist (1-866-6650, opt 1)
Nursing Service Master Calendar with Trainings
- Professional Development Log
- CLASS Webpage (contains the Teacher Evaluation Link and LEGENDS rubric)
- Teacher Evaluation Handbook
- Talent Ed Perform Website for KFCS
- Chalkboard Project: the site provides teachers the opportunity to collaborate on plans for teacher growth and success tailored to local needs
- Health and Wellness
- KFCS Music Calendar
- Budget Process Information
- Medicaid Administration Claiming (MAC) Online Survey: This link will direct your browser to the Southern Oregon MAC survey login screen. Please remember to select Klamath Falls City Schools when logging in.
- Insurance Information
- EAP Information: Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Job Postings
- Local Resources Contact Information
- O-DOT Road Links
- Southern Oregon ESD
- Oregon Department of Education Public Site
- Klamath Outdoor Science School
- Oregon Administrative Rules
- Oregon Revised Statutes
- Language Translator: Translate English in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and more. Translate foreign languages into English too!