Distance Learning Education Links
SPARK PE Videos
Google Classroom Training Outline with video links in the headers.
Teacher Facebook Group Information with over 47,000 teacher worldwide sharing ideas!
Click Here for ODE's COVID-19 Information for KFCS
Graduation Information / Corona Virus Information Updates PLUS Free WIFI Map / Indian Ed Meeting Info
Packet & Meal Distributions
Elementary Schools - Wednesday 9:00 - 11:00 AM
Ponderosa & KU - Wednesday 10:00 AM - Noon
Bus Route Delivery - Wednesday 9:00 - 11:00 AM (parents/guardians will receive a call with the anticipated arrival time at their student's bus stop).
The COVID-19 situation is ever evolving and KFCS created a webpage with all of our most timely information.
Title VI June 9, 2020 Zoom meeting at 6:00 pm. Click here for Zoom meeting registration and information.
2018 Retirement Celebration
Student Information System and Education Databases
- SIS Portal
- Pulse Data Dashboard
- Clever Dashboard (Benchmark Education and Typing Agent)
- Education Benchmark Login for School-wide Accounts
GMail, Google Apps, and Remote Control
- GMail Login
- Google Apps Start Page - login to access all district subscribed Google services such as Google docs, email and teach websites
- TeamViewer Quick Support Windows- Right click on this link and choose "Save Link As" then save to your desktop or download folder.
Employee Forms and Information
- 17/18 Staff Handbook
- Field Trip Form: Must be submitted 2 weeks prior to field trip
- Absence Slip (fillable form that can be saved)
- Accident Report Form (fillable form that can be saved)
- Change of Address Form - Complete and send to the Business Office
- Direct Deposit Form - have your paycheck securely deposited into your bank account. Complete and send to the Business Office
- Safety Training Online
- Safety Specialist - talk to a knowledgeable Safety Specialist (1-866-6650, opt 1)
Nursing Service Master Calendar with Trainings
- Professional Development Log
- CLASS Webpage (contains the Teacher Evaluation Link and LEGENDS rubric)
- Teacher Evaluation Handbook
- Talent Ed Perform Website for KFCS
- Chalkboard Project: the site provides teachers the opportunity to collaborate on plans for teacher growth and success tailored to local needs
- Health and Wellness
- KFCS Music Calendar
- Budget Process Information
- Medicaid Administration Claiming (MAC) Online Survey: This link will direct your browser to the Southern Oregon MAC survey login screen. Please remember to select Klamath Falls City Schools when logging in.
- Insurance Information
- EAP Information: Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Job Postings
- Local Resources Contact Information
- O-DOT Road Links
- Southern Oregon ESD
- Oregon Department of Education Public Site
- Klamath Outdoor Science School
- Oregon Administrative Rules
- Oregon Revised Statutes
- Language Translator: Translate English in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and more. Translate foreign languages into English too!