Dr. Paul Hillyer's, Superintendent, attendance letter to parents. Click here for the full letter.
Online Registration using the district's Parent Portal is open for the 2018/19 School Year. If you do not have a SIS Parent Portal login, please contact your school's registrar (main secretary). Paper Registration forms can be found by clicking here.
For the 18/19 school year, there will be no fees for the after-school program at each of our schools. The programs will start on September 17 and run until June of 2019. Call 541-885-6761 to register or to get more information. This is a tremendous opportunity available only to Klamath Falls City Schools students! Click here for the program's website and application.
Pelican Education Foundation 2018 grant winners have been announced. Click Here for the complete list!
The Klamath Union High School Academics Building is open! Click Here for a video to see how amazing it looks. Check out the pictures of KU in session! KU is getting more green. Check out the video. The Arts Building update is here. Click here for the update.
2018 Retirement Celebration
Student Information System and Education Databases
- SIS Portal
- Pulse Data Dashboard
- Clever Dashboard (Benchmark Education and Typing Agent)
- Education Benchmark Login for School-wide Accounts
GMail, Google Apps, and Remote Control
- GMail Login
- Google Apps Start Page - login to access all district subscribed Google services such as Google docs, email and teach websites
- Staff Email Contact Lists
- TeamViewer Quick Support Windows- Right click on this link and choose "Save Link As" then save to your desktop or download folder.
Employee Forms and Information
- 17/18 Staff Handbook
- Field Trip Form: Must be submitted 2 weeks prior to field trip
- Absence Slip (fillable form that can be saved)
- Accident Report Form (fillable form that can be saved)
- Change of Address Form - Complete and send to the Business Office
- Direct Deposit Form - have your paycheck securely deposited into your bank account. Complete and send to the Business Office
- Safety Training Online
- Safety Specialist - talk to a knowledgeable Safety Specialist (1-866-6650, opt 1)
- Professional Development Log
- CLASS Webpage (contains the Teacher Evaluation Link and LEGENDS rubric)
- Teacher Evaluation Handbook
- Talent Ed Perform Website for KFCS
- Chalkboard Project: the site provides teachers the opportunity to collaborate on plans for teacher growth and success tailored to local needs
- Health and Wellness
- KFCS Music Calendar
- Budget Process Information
- Medicaid Administration Claiming (MAC) Online Survey: This link will direct your browser to the Southern Oregon MAC survey login screen. Please remember to select Klamath Falls City Schools when logging in.
- Insurance Information
- EAP Information: Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Job Postings
- O-DOT Road Links
- Southern Oregon ESD
- Oregon Department of Education Public Site
- Klamath Outdoor Science School
- Oregon Administrative Rules
- Oregon Revised Statutes
- Language Translator: Translate English in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and more. Translate foreign languages into English too!