Distance Learning Education Links
SPARK PE Videos
Click Here for ODE's COVID-19 Information for KFCS
July 29, 2021
TO: Klamath Falls City School District Staff and Families
Today Governor Brown directed the Oregon Department of Education (ODE) and the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) to create a rule requiring face coverings in indoor school settings for all K-12 students and staff during the 2021-2022 school year. You can read the Governor’s message by clicking here.
As we have said throughout this pandemic, we will continue working to provide the best possible education for our amazing and resilient students while prioritizing their health and wellness as well as that of our staff, families, and community.
We continue to be grateful for your support, patience, and grace.
Keith A. Brown, Superintendent
P.S. We are awaiting direction from ODE regarding masking for the duration of our Summer programs. We will keep you posted!
Clck Here for Full PDF Memorandum
Student Information System and Education Databases
- SIS Portal
- Pulse Data Dashboard
- Clever Dashboard (Benchmark Education and Typing Agent)
- Education Benchmark Login for School-wide Accounts
- Frontline Education
GMail, Google Apps, and Remote Control
- GMail Login
- Google Apps Start Page - login to access all district subscribed Google services such as Google docs, email and teach websites
- TeamViewer Quick Support Windows- Right click on this link and choose "Save Link As" then save to your desktop or download folder.
Employee Forms and Information
- 2020/21 Staff Handbook
- Field Trip Form: Must be submitted 2 weeks prior to field trip
- Absence Slip (fillable form that can be saved)
- Accident Report Form (fillable form that can be saved)
- Change of Address Form - Complete and send to the Business Office
- Direct Deposit Form - have your paycheck securely deposited into your bank account. Complete and send to the Business Office
- Safety Training Online
- Safety Specialist - talk to a knowledgeable Safety Specialist (1-866-6650, opt 1)
Nursing Service Master Calendar with Trainings
- Professional Development Log
- CLASS Webpage (contains the Teacher Evaluation Link and LEGENDS rubric)
- Teacher Evaluation Handbook
- Talent Ed Perform Website for KFCS
- Chalkboard Project: the site provides teachers the opportunity to collaborate on plans for teacher growth and success tailored to local needs
- Health and Wellness
- KFCS Music Calendar
- Budget Process Information
- Medicaid Administration Claiming (MAC) Online Survey: This link will direct your browser to the Southern Oregon MAC survey login screen. Please remember to select Klamath Falls City Schools when logging in.
- Insurance Information
- EAP Information: Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Job Postings
- Local Resources Contact Information
- O-DOT Road Links
- Southern Oregon ESD
- Oregon Department of Education Public Site
- Klamath Outdoor Science School
- Oregon Administrative Rules
- Oregon Revised Statutes
- Language Translator: Translate English in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and more. Translate foreign languages into English too!