Welcome to the Klamath Falls City Schools Human Resources Department webpage. Thank you for your interest in our schools. We have a great staff and wonderful teaching and learning opportunities.
Please go to the KFCS TalentEd Recruit & Hire webpage by clicking the following link to view current open positions:
Watch for out booth at Job Fairs
KFCS - The District of Choice for Employment Opportunities and Student Success
Current KFCS Employees: You have the option to complete an "internal" application after creating an online account and identifying yourself as an internal applicant.
All Klamath Falls City Schools staff are required to complete a criminal history verification and a pre-employment drug screen.
From the Desk of Shelly Hunt, HR Director
In KFCS, HR works together in reaching solutions, making the Klamath Falls City School District one of the most desirable of employment opportunities in the Basin. Click Here to read the complete article.
Interest Based Bargaining
- January 11, 2018 Minutes / Summary
- January 23, 2018 Minutes / Summary
- February 6, 2018 Minutes / Summary
- February 20, 2018 Minutes / Summary
- April 10, 2018 Minutes
- May 1, 2018 Minutes
- May 15, 2018 Minutes
Insurance Committe Meeting
- Staff Handbook
- Talent Ed Perform Website for KFCS
- EAP Information
- Teacher Evaluation Handbook
- Classified Staff Evaluation
- Wellness Program
- Information on Influenza
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Schools
- Budget Process Information
- Professional Learning Communities: What Are They and Why Are They Important?