When to Keep Your Student Home
- Drug Abuse and Bullying - Everything you need to know
- Teenage Drug Prevention Information - Consequences, Risk, Measures
- Effects of Smoking (and Vaping) on Teenagers and Young Adults - 90% of smokers began smoking before the age of 19. This article provides insight and indicators.
- Drug Addiction - a free resource loaded with addictive drug types and descriptions, statistics, signs of addiction, causes, consequences and treatment.
- Teen Drug Abuse - Drugs and alcohol have a greater effect on teens than on adults. The signs of addiction can be difficult to understand, and many teens don’t realize the long-term damage drugs have on their bodies because the short-term side effects fade. Help is available for teens who have questions about drug abuse or think they are suffering from addiction.
- Teenage Depression - a resource for signs, causes and what can be done.